Quality of fish farmed produce.
Scottish soft fruit and its labelling.
Dire implications to Scottish farming under World Trade Organisation rules.
Success of the non-party grassroots campaign for Scotland The Brand.
Is the NFU failing Scotland on political grounds?
Access to accurate information.
Disgust of Scottish farmers of the way their produce is packaged.
The new ‘Send It Back’ campaign.
Local food is greener!
Sub-standard imported ‘Tartan Tat’.
Harris Tweed rebranded to British Tweed.
- Origin of Scotland The Brand.
- Food and drink labelling.
- Protection of the quality of food in Scotland.
- Security and confidence of our food supply chain.
- DEFRA and the differences between Scottish and English farming.
- UK government failing Scotland and our Protected Geographical Indicator’s for food and drink.
- EU says “prove its safe” to suppliers whereas USA tells consumers to “prove it’s not dangerous”.
- Animal welfare.
- Determination of the USA in getting trade deals on their terms for our food and drink.